i realized when i became 18 that life is bigger than i thought and that when i look at something its only 1% of the world but it made me was wanna see the rest climb the rest of 99% off the world experience it obtain it see it smell it seeing something new is like drug to me now i need it its addictive when u find u climb a mountain and look over a town and see the ocean its beatiful
i usually talk to myself a lot so people stare at me all the time when i do thinking I’m a freak so just i look away and talk more to myself because i could care less what anyone said to me because in the end were all the same every one is equal just some of them were brought up differently i bet u anything if we were brought up by the same values and teaching wed probably all be the same it and so i think of everyone as family but i don’t trust family…
my life is just a big dissapointment ive been living a lie and ive had so many broken hearts my heart is dust in the wind but in the end im just one person no one will help me no one will be there for me beacuse everyone has there ow problems no ones perfecti just wante my perfect somone for me somone who will sees me for who i am and not who i can be but then again ill never have a plus one cus all the plus ones are taken by the jerks that dont know how to treat a girl right and they always date them no matter how much of a jerk a person is mabey im just jealos and thats what love is loving somone no matter what and thats what i want and im just jealos of it but still none of it matters beacuse im just still alone in an empty room
Anonymous asked: Is that you in your avatar picture? * .*
Anonymous asked: What is a life motto?
the only way to figure out the possible is going beyond it into the impossible
stuff like that, that help people motivate them selves to get up in the morning of everyday
Anonymous asked: Do you think there is anything you couldn't live without?
im not perfect but i wait for the time when i finaly will be able too look at my hands and see somone elses hands clenched onto mine instead of the burns,cuts,and stains of tears i want to feel lips pressed against mine so i can live forever in the moment i want to feel the heart beat against my chest as i fall into the pit of romance but unfortunately my wish wont come true as i sleep in darkness and waid away into hell that i call my heart
it seems like i have just become a memory in the past of the of what people call minds if there was a place that was so dark that the only thing ull see is tears racing down your cheeks as you cry for help and no one will awnser when i think dropped my heart into it..
somtimes i start to wonder if any of what im doing and who i am is even real…..like every thing i do is another wrong turn and im just and extra peice of the puzzle of the world that dsnt need to be there…like theres two differnt puzzles and i got mixed in with the wrong peices….
i don’t know what to do anymore I’m stuck in my pain and sadness and i don’t know what to do about it i look for away out but i cant leave me heart behind ill just sit there and hug it because my heart is the only thing that cry’s anymore my heart is the only that’s alone now as much i hug it the more it reminds me that it wants to be close to its love…..
THIS ONE, THAT ONE, THAT OVER THERE…
and other times my dashboard is dead and i just sit there like;